Plumbing Winchester KY
Our plumbing experts in Lexington & Winchester Kentucky are the best at troubleshooting plumbing problems. From old homes to new homes, to restored homes or commercial property, only the experienced plumber has a keen ability effectively diagnose and solve any plumbing problem he’s faced with. Clems Plumbing prides itself on possessing the most extensive plumbing knowledge in the plumbing business. Building a plumbing reputation of the very highest quality plumbing work, unmatched plumbing expertise, and most importantly; the most honest business around. Word of mouth recommendations and referrals are the backbone of expert services. Proficient plumbing troubleshooters do not waste time chasing after plumbing solutions that are not needed. Aiming for the most time saving and cost effective plumbing methods that will eliminate the plumbing problem and frustration. A Lexington Ky Plumber can help with any plumbing need you may have, just give us a call!
Tips from Winchester Kentucky Plumbers
- Homeowners should consider replacing old water heaters, furnaces, toilets, or any other appliance with new high-efficiency or water-saving models. This means any unit that is more than 12-15 years old can probably pay for itself within a few years by reduced utility usage.
- Periodically drain water from the bottom of your water heater to remove sediment. This will extend the life of your water heater.
- Stop annoying water hammer noises by installing shock absorbers that absorb vibrations in water lines.
- Use biodegradable soaps & detergents.
- Toilets consume more than 40% of your total water usage. Installation of a new toilet flapper and fill valve will keep your toilet running efficiently.
- Replacing an old shower head can save up to 7.5 gallons of water per minute without sacrificing full spray action at low or high water pressures.
- Don’t put up with any slowly dripping faucets. A slow drip can waste as much as 150 gallons og water each day or 4,500 gallons per month and will add to the water bill.